GUIDELINES & POLICIES
- DOGS are welcome, but we permit TWO dogs per RV. Each additional is $2.50 per day with no limit. All dogs must be on leash within the Resort.
- The Resort provides a dog run behind the Bear and Elk Lodges. We appreciate you keeping your pets off the grass areas. Pets are not allowed in the Cabins or Lodges.
- Attention New Arrivals: Security Gate closes at 9pm.
- Use of of O-Ring or “doughnut” is required for each RV
- Fishing license required for river fly-fishing. License may be purchased at local Creede businesses
- Due to accessibility of water features, ponds, and river, children must be supervised at all times
“RV Holding-tank Treatments & Deodorizers in Septic Systems”
Great article explains how a septic system works and how RV holding-tank treatments and deodorizers may harm them.