Mountain Views at RiversEdge works hard to put together weekly or one-time activities and events for our guests. Many of our weekly activities are run by fellow RVers!
Activities might include 4×4 and Jeep trips, hiking, biking, concerts, tai chi classes, table tennis tournaments, church services, golfing, fishing, knitting/drawing/weaving classes, ice cream social, campfire get-togethers, craft shows or bake sales!
- ATV/UTV Trips
- Jeep or 4×4 Trips
- Golf: Every Tuesday – carpool to South Fork’s Rio Grande Club, Monte Vista’s municipal course, or Cattails Golf Course in Alamosa. Occasional trips to Pagosa Springs, also.
- Alpine Ministries Church Service: Every Sunday at 8:30 am. Lead by Brian Price, piano by Paula Bond
- Mennonite Bake Sale: Every Thursday at 3pm – Bear Lodge
- Ukelele Classes with Turner
- Pickleball: Wednesdays, 2-5pm at the Newton Memorial Gym in Creede